I follow several Disney groups on Facebook. Why, yes, yes I am obsessed. Just ask my husband, child or boss! In any event, one question that seems to come up a lot these days is around celebrating anniversaries at Disney World. As it happens, my husband and I did an anniversary celebration at Disney last year and are planning another trip for this year’s anniversary. While ours was decidedly low key (tent camping at Fort Wilderness), there are many wonderful ways that couples could celebrate. Here are some that I think would be fun:
1) Dinner at Hoop De Doo followed by a carriage ride through the campground for watching Wishes
2) Dinner at Le Cellier or Yachtsman Steakhouse
3) Seeing Festival of the Lion King together followed by a nice dinner at Boma or Jiko at Animal Kingdom Lodge
4) One of the fireworks cruises
5) Spirit of Aloha show at Poly followed (or preceded) by some time at Trader Sam’s
6) Dinner at the Boathouse in Disney Springs with a ride in the AmphiCar
7) Dinner at Brown Derby followed by Fantasmic
8) Dinner at the Wave at the Contemporary
9) Rent a pontoon from one of the resort marina and pack a picnic lunch
10) Indulge in a private dining experience, either at the Grand or in your room. Follow with a spa experience and/or snuggle.
To all those who choose to celebrate at Walt Disney – Happy Anniversary!
How have you celebrated at Disney World?